Young people are hungry to learn what they can do to help rebuild the planet.
- Hosted 15 Sustainability Summits with youth delegates from 40 communities.
- Organized 13 Sustainability Tours to see first-hand the fragility of our eco-systems.
Sustainable Vision for 2020 Reports
- President Obama's Climate Preparedness & Resiliency: Hawaii: 2012
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry’s Ocean Summit: 2014
- Walter Cronkite Awards Ceremony: Martha’s Vineyard Youth Leadership Initiative: 2011
- Puerto Rico Tourism Authority: Vieques Youth Leadership Initiative: 2007
This youth-designed site inspires young people to become champions of a sustainable world. It connects them with cool education interactive opportunities, prepares them for blue-green jobs. Since sustainability isn't taught in most schools, this tool gives educators/families easy access to resources to teach: Elementary, Middle, High School.
Youth-envisioned and designed to support Hawaii's goal of 100% Renewable Energy by 2045. Based on the U.N.'s Sustainable Development Goals. it serves as a global education model.
- Builds bridges between youth, educators and blue-green companies;
- Individualizes pathways for youth to develop STEM careers and jobs.
- Customizes workforce development opportunities by region;
- Economic planning tool to transition to sustainable economy.
We invite you to join us to invest in our youth, our future and build a more sustainable world.